Gvision 4-Ported USB 2.0 Manual Printer Sharing Switch with 1 Port Scanner Hub with 4 Pieces Cables (Black)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Allows 4 PC to share one USB device, for example, printer, scanner, camera, keyboard, and any other devices with USB.
- Just plug your USB device into the USB port on the sharing switch, and connects 4 PC to the other 4 ports.
- Each port owns respective button. and it is Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0.
- Type A Male to B Male High Speed for HP, Canon, Lexmark, Epson, Dell, Xerox, Samsung etc.
- 1 x 4 Port USB 2.0 Sharing Switch Box (Cables Not Included).
- Inputs: 4x USB B 2.0 Female
- 4-Port Manual Sharing Switch Box
- Allows 4 computers access to one single USB compliant device
- One button to control one port
- Plug and play, No software installation required.
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Windows 7/Windows 8.1,for Mac OS
- Cost-effective for small business and home to manage network layout
- You can share your USB device such as printer or scanner with up to 4 computers
- Share one USB device between four computers without manually switching out cables.
- Switch buttons in push-button form displayed on the front of the switch for each access for switching from computer to computer
- This USB cable allows you to connect USB devices such as printers, scanners and external hard disk drives to your computer and provides Hi-Speed,
- 480 megabit per second data transfer rates. Suitable for any brand of printer / device that requires USB Type A to Type B connection.