Gvision 8-Port 10/100/1,000 Mbps Desktop Switch MERCUSYS Model:. MS108G
- Eight 10/100/1,000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports with auto MDI / MDIX supported
- Easily wired network expansion
- Compact design for flexible arrangement
- Plug and play setup, no configuration required
- Green Ethernet technology saves power by up to 82 percent
- MS108G is flexible and fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD TVs, computers, printers, IP cameras, game consoles, and more
- A sleek, square build with a cool red and black color combination provides a high-tech look and feel
Quickly expand your wired network with eight 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports?10 times faster than regular 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. MS108G is flexible and fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD TVs, computers, printers, IP cameras, game consoles, and more. This makes it perfect for use in home, small office, and even dormitory environments. A sleek, square build with a cool red and black color combination provides a high-tech look and feel. About the same size as a smartphone, MS108G sits anywhere in your home without taking up too much space. Forget about complicated installation.
Just connect the switch to your TV or computer via an Ethernet cable to immediately expand your wired network. Absolutely no configuration is required. With Half/Full Duplex and MAC Address Learning Technology, every unit undergoes extensive testing prior to shipment to ensure it will provide reliable, uninterrupted connections for years to come.
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! MS108G features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies to greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation,
- LED: Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8), Power
- External Power Supply: 9V/0.6A
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 127 x 60.3 x 22 mm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD
- 10/100/1000Mbps at Half Duplex
- 20/200/2000Mbps at Full Duplex
- Buffer Capacity: 64KB
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Transfer Method
- Store and Forward
|Dimensions||12.7 × 6 × 2.2 cm|