Gvision Display port to VGA Adapter, M/F, 1080P
- Transmit video from DisplayPort to VGA monitors and projectors
- Continue to use older monitors with new devices
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080)
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity
1. DisplayPort (1 x 20 pin male)–connects to your laptop, desktop or tablet
2. VGA (1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub female)–connects to your computer monitor or projector
CONNECT DISPLAYPORT DEVICES TO VGA MONITORS
Easily connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a VGA monitor with the DisplayPort to VGA Adapter. This convenient converter adapter allows you to display video from current laptops and desktops with a DisplayPort output on monitors that are equipped with a VGA input.
CONNECTIVITY FOR OLDER MONITORS
This compact adapter features a female VGA connector which allows you to attach it to an existing VGA cable that can stay firmly screwed into the back of your monitor, letting you continue to take full advantage of existing monitors or projectors without needing to upgrade to a DisplayPort-compatible model. The DisplayPort VGA Adapter supports PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
BACKWARD-COMPATIBLE DISPLAYPORT TECHNOLOGY
Developed to be the next-generation personal computer display interface, DisplayPort lets you enjoy your media with extreme refresh rates, intense color depths and the highest resolution possible. This scalable technology was designed to grow with evolving A/V innovations while staying compatible with existing formats like VGA, DVI and HDMI.
This converter adapter doesn’t require any software or additional driver installation to display a DisplayPort-enabled device on a VGA monitor. Once connected, the adapter will automatically convert the digital DisplayPort signal to analog VGA and play on your VGA monitor at the monitor’s maximum resolution.
- DisplayPort (male) to VGA (female) Adapter