Gvision DVI male TO DVI male 24+1 Pin Cable (1.5 Meter)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Warm Note – HDMI input to DVI D output. NOT DVI-I (Please see image 2 before placing order).The cable lets you connect an HDMI enabled output device to a DVI D display or a DVI D output device to an HDMI capable display.
- Gold-plated connectors for Superior Conductivity.The cable delivers a superior signal thanks to its durable PVC outer layer, shielding, and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors (HDMI A Male to DVI 24+1 Male).
- Connect a DVI D monitor or display to an HDMI equipped computer (or an HDMI monitor to a DVI D device) over a 6 ft distance, helping to reduce cord clutter and keep your cable installation tidy.
- Ideal for device-to-HDTV gaming, home-theater entertainment, and more
- he cable will even connect HDMI-equipped devices like Blu-Ray, PS, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Computer, Tablet to a DVI-equipped monitor, TV, HDTV, Projector Display and more
- Connect your DVI equipped device to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types
- Gold plated DVI to DVI (24+1) connector for optimal conductivity
- Fully coated and shielded PVC outer layer for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Fully compliant with DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group)
- Supports hot plugging of DVI devices and resolutions up to 1080p.Allows high speed digital transmission up to 4.95 GBPS