GLINK Network Cable Tester GLT-104
G?LINK Network Cable Tester GLT-104?
Basic operation methods?GLINK Network Cable Tester
1. The machine has two front
switches. The first POWER ON-OFF switch is a switch used to turn the machine
on and?off. The?second switch TEST ON-OFF is a switch that is pressed to start, test-stop. Test
2. When we turn on the test machine and bring the wires that want to test
Plug into the tester on both sides.
3. After that, start the test by pressing the TEST ON-OFF button.
4. Then see the test results from the LED lamp status. The lamp of this tester
Will be two colors in one lamp, green and red.
5. Indicator lights are as follows
– green lamp – normal status is the connector end, connected to each other without tearing and not shorting
– the lamp Red indicator – abnormal status is a short or short end connector connected to each other but is not corrected by the pair of wires.
– The lamp does not turn on – The broken wire state is the connector end of the connector is not connected for any reason, need to fix
6. The lamp written GND is the lamp used to test the STP
– The lamp is not on – Status UTP cable (normal)
– the lamp is lit green – the state of the STP line (but if the tested cable is an STP cable and does
not turn on, the ground cable is not connected to the end, need to fix)
7. After testing, see the lamp status?Finally, have to look at the order of the lamps
– if the lamps are arranged in order, such as 1 & 2 3 & 6 4 & 5 7 & 8, then the head is correct.?The end of the connector is connected
– if the lamp is in a sequence of jumps, such as 1 & 2 4 & 5 3 & 6 7 & 8, then the cross is connected
– if the lamp lights in addition?Shows that the head is wrong.
8. In addition, the machine can be tested with a telephone line with connectors RJ11, RJ12 as well.
But some bulbs will disappear according to the remaining wire, such as RJ11, 4 wires will only be 3 & 6 4 & 5 etc.