GVISION 150m HDMI Extender
The Features of TCP/IP standard 120m HDMI Over Ethernet Extender with IR extender function
1. Following TCP/IP standard.
2. Support HDMI1.3 protocol.
3. HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
4. Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
5. Support IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
The Specification of TCP/IP standard 120 m HDMI Over Ethernet Extender with IR extender function
|Audio||Sample rate 32 kHz,44.1kHz,48kHz|
|IR remote control||38kHz; NEC|
|Power adapter||Input100V-240V(50-60Hz) Output5V/1A|
|Power consumption||HDMI Sender3W HDMI receiver3W|
|Weight||240g x 2|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||0-70/10%-80%RH(no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature/Humidity||-10-80/5%-90%RH(no condensation)|
TCP/IP standard 120m HDMI Over Ethernet Extender with IR extender function Package Contents
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton
1) Main unit No. 1 Sender , Main unit No. 2 Receiver
2) Two pieces of 5V DC Power Supply.
3) one piece of IR transmitter and one piece of IR receiver
4) User?s Manual
TCP/IP standard 120m HDMI Over Ethernet Extender with IR extender function
TCP/IP standard 120m HDMI Over Ethernet Extender with IR extender function is based on TCP/IP standard. It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up to 120 meters away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard,you can extend your HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet Switch.
- No ratings found yet!