Gvision POE Extender 120 MTR
- Comply with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. 10/100M Supported. Extend the range of PoE an additional 120 meters
- Power input for single port is 13W; Power output for single port is 12.2W
- Plug and Play no configuration required; No External Power Required.
- 1-Port PoE Extender has 2 10/100M Lan ports,among them,one for power input,the other for power output
- The PoE Extender can only be used for CCTV IP network camera PoE data extension and amplification (CAN NOT TRANSMIT HOME NETWORK OR OTHER NETWORK CAMERA SIGNAL).
- PoE input: 1 RJ45 port
- PoE output: 1 RJ45 port
- Network Medium: Cat5 or better UTP cables (less than 120m/393ft)
- Repeater Mode: Store and forward
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 48 Byte
- Switching Capacity: 400 Mbps
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input power: 13 Watts
- Output power: 12.2 Watts
- Power Supply Type: 1/2+,3/6-,Mode A,End-Span
- Network Protocol: IEEE 802.3i-10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x-Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af-Power over Ethernet;
- Regulation Compliance: FCC Part 15B, ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU,Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU,EMC Directive 2004/108/EC;
- Working Temperature: 0?C~40?C / 32 ?~104?
- Working Humidity: 10%~90%,No Condensation
- Storage Temperature: -30?C~70?C / -22?~158?
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90%, No Condensation;
- Dimension: 75x37x26.5mm / 2.95” x 1.46” x 1.04”
- Weight: 60g / 2.12oz
- Please don’t place any heavy thing on the PoE extender;
- To prevent the water seeping into the extender,please keep PoE extender away wet environment;
- Suggest to use PoE extender indoors.When installing the extender in outdoor,please install it in a waterproof place.
- 1 x 1-Port PoE Extender
- 1 x English Manual
- Comply with IEEE 802.af Power over Ethernet
- 10/100M Supported
- Extender the range of PoE an additional 120 meters(393 ft)
- Automatically detects and protects PoE equipment from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Plug-and Play, no configuration required
- 1 Port PoE extender can forward both Ethernet and PoE power for 1 terminal equipment via Cat5 UTP cable
- The green light is normally on, the yellow light flashes when data is transmitted
- No ratings found yet!
More Products From This Vendor