GVISION USB Extension Cable 10 METER
- Easy way to greatly extend the length of a USB cable
- USB 2.0 cable can replace older USB 1.1 cables
- Multiples can extend length up to 131 ft.
The Tripp Lite 33 ft. USB-A male to USB-A female 2.0 Active Extension/Repeater Cable is a bus-powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. USB limits a cable’s length to 16 ft. Any length above 16 ft. requires the use of an active cable such as this which has a signal booster built in. The overall cable length can be extended up to 131 ft. by daisy chaining up to 4 of these active cables. The cable must be plugged directly into a USB port either on the PC or a hub. This extension cable provides up to 150 mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 150 mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply, or, to be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub that is connected to this repeater cable.
- Extends the length of any USB cable while boosting the signal strength, with the ability to daisy chain up to 4 of these cables for a total length of 131 ft.
- Built-in repeater maintains high-speed USB 2.0 signal quality and electrical/timing specifications
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible to USB 1.1
- Plug and play to be compatible with all major operating systems
- Bus powered
- No external power required