GVISION VGA Signal Extender Over CAT5/6 200 ft. 60M Meter No Power Required
The VGA extender includes a signal transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter which is linked with main engine will convert the VGA signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet. The receiver which is connected with the display will convert the standard TCP/IP signal into VGA signal. In brief, extend the VGA signal 60 meters by a CAT -5e /6 cable.
- New and High Quality.
- Quantity: 1pcs
- Use CAT -5e /6 replaces VGA wire
- Support IEEE standard 568B
- Support all kinds of computer system
- Support hard disk video recorder, monitor host and other equipment which has a VGA interface
- Pure physical hardware design
- Small, lightweight, no power required, easy operating and flexible in wiring
- Size: (8.4 x 6.2 x 2.7)cm(L x W x H)
- 1 x Extender Sender + 1 x Extender Receiver
|Dimensions||8.4 × 6.2 × 2.7 cm|