Gvision Mini DisplayPort (3 in 1)to HDMI/DVI/VGA Display Port
This product with three output ports, and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
- DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
- HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.
- VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
- Mini Display Port
- Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.2
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector: DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max): 700mW
Mini DisplayPort (3 in 1)to HDMI/DVI/VGA Display Port Cable Adapter
How to use:
You can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices with a DVI cable. And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices with a HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need yo connect the VGA devices with a VGA cable.
What is included:
1 x Mini DisplayPort (3 in 1)to HDMI/DVI/VGA Display Port Cable Adapter
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 20 cm|