Gvision Passive Video Balun for Cctv HD Camera (Black)
- Pack of 2 Pair Video Balun
- It supports all video devices, such as camera, monitor, DVR card and recorder etc
- Compact size and easy installation
- Main function: Adopt one set of twisted-pair 2 core wire to transmit video signal with one way
- Up to 320 Meters / 960 Feet for AHD 720P Cameras Up to 450 Meters / 1350 Feet for HD-CVI 720P Cameras
- Up to 250 Meters / 750 Feet for HD-CVI 1080P Cameras Up to 250 Meters / 750 Feet for HD-TVI 720P / 1080P Cameras
USE ONLY FOR CCTV, it can work for any camera either HD or IP. only thing is you need to provide power to camera locally if distance from DVR/NVR is more than 80 mtrs or more.
Video Balum is termed as transceiver / Receiver technically and it encodes and decodes video signal into digital signal or vice versa to carry a signal to longer distance.
Compatible with HD-AHD, HD-TVI and HD-CVI Cameras, NTSC / PAL Video Format Support, Passive / No Power Required, Transient Suppression Protection Male BNC Connectors 14°F to 158°F Operating Temperature This is a passive video balun pair that is compatible with AHD, HD-TVI and HD-CVI high definition CCTV cameras.
These video baluns let installers use UTP cable (CAT5 for example) for video surveillance applications at distances up to 1350 feet (HD-CVI). The maximum distance that can be achieved varies by the type of HDCCTV camera that your system uses and the resolution that you are transmitting.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 4 cm|