Gvision RJ45 CAT6 Ethernet Patch LAN Cable 20 METER
- Full Copper LAN Cable Category 6 (CAT6)
- High speed cables
- Cable 20 Meters
- UTP pure copper
- Solid core 568B
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL Verified
- Molded Strain Relief
- Category 6
For those who want to future-proof their residential or commercial network as much as possible without a significant cost increase, the Cat 5 internet cable is a great choice. Cat5 cables are used for wired home and office networks, data transfer and phone lines and have been designed specifically for Gigabit ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, provide exceptional transmission performance with low signal losses.
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device
FEDUS CAT5 Ethernet Patch Cord RJ45 Lan Straight Network Cable Category 5E
- Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
- Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC’s through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps).
- This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normal Cat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs.
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating for high-quality accuracy.
- Product Features
- • Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps
- • 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth
- • 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating
Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network-attached storage devices • Cat5 is a computer networking standard & works with 10/100 Base-T networks
With lightning-fast speeds of up to 1GB per second, our booted ethernet cables provide reliable, efficient data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video streaming and more. InstallerParts patch cables
All of our cables use Gold-plated RJ-45 connectors as well as pure copper wiring to increase connectivity quality and to prevent corrosion.
Safe for Wall Installs
The polycarbonat strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.
Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio or videos, link computers through a network switch and more