Gvision USB 3.0 to HDMI HD 1080P Video Converter Cable Adapter with Audio Output
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Supports USB 3.0 interface of desktop or laptop
- Supports video output: HDMI signal
- Ultra-high-definition display, resolution up to 1920 * 1080
- Simple installation and easy to operate
- The USB 3.0 – HDMI adapter enables you to connect additional
- System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Not support Mac and other systems)
- System supported: win7/8/10
- Support: can support or extend the image picture, maximum support 1080P resolution HD audio and video signals
- Resolution: The highest resolution is up to 1920 x 1080, including 1600 x 1200,1.65 Gbps / 165 MHZ / 24 bits bandwidth; HDMI output port support 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHZ / 24 bits of bandwidth
- Note: After installing the driver on the CD-ROM, connect the desktop or laptop to the TV (Press Winds key + P key, select Copy or Expand or Projector only), and the computer display screen will be correctly projected onto the TV.
- Size:1.85in x 1.46in x 0.51in / 47mm x 37mm x 13mm
- Cable length: approx. 20cm
- Net weight: 1.4oz / 41g
- Supported system: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Not support Windows XP, Vista, Linux, Mac and other systerms)
- If found it can’t convert picture well, please check if you plug the adapter on a USB3.0 port or not? And check the HDMI extend cable version you using, the HDMI version at least be V1.3 or higher, or it can’t support high resolution data transmission.
- If your computer have USB 2.0 port only, DON’T BUY this adapter. It also support USB2.0 port, but for USB2.0 port the max resolution only 800*600.
- This USB to HDMI adapter can connect a computer via USB interface to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI interface.
- It will deliver high-definition audio video sources in computer to your HDTV or monitor.
- So the external video displaying problem of the computer will be solved easily.
|Dimensions||4.7 × 3.7 × 1.3 cm|